AS REWINDABLE SUBMERSIBLE MOTORS
The submersible rewindable water filled motors series AS6M and AS8M are designed for operation with radial or semi-axial submersible pumps in wells with a diameter equal to or bigger than 6” and 8” respectively.
The complete range of powers from 4kW up to 93kW, the high quality of the materials used and the numerous technical innovations applied to the AS motors, are the right answer to the most varied requests and needs from builders, distributors and installers of submersible pumps.
The 100% total testing of the entire range is synonymous of the highest quality and warranty for the customer.
Radial bushes and axial thrust bearings, appropriately sized and water lubricated, guarantee performances of maximum reliability and efficiency over time.
- The innovative constructive system allows maximum simplicity and speed in possible maintenance operations.
- AS series motors are pre-filled with water and non-contaminating propylene glycol which allows the motor to be stored from – 15°C to + 60°C.
- A special membrane ensures pressure compensation inside the motor.
- A mechanical seal allows excellent operation even in the presence of sand.
- DRINCABLE® non-toxic cable approved by ACS and WRAS.
- All AS motors are prepared for the installation of the PT100 sensor.
- PE2/PA winding for use with frequency variator.
- Protection: the motor protection must be provided by the customer through the selection of thermal relays according to EN 60947-4-1 standards, kick class 10 or 10A, force interval <10s to 5x In.