SEMI-AXIAL SUBMERSIBLE CENTRIFUGAL PUMPS
Semi-axial submersible pumps with high efficiency and extreme reliability from 6” (DN 150mm) to 10” (DN 250mm) suitable for water supply, civil and industrial applications, fire and irrigation systems.
All pumps are geared for continuous service at medium and high heads and to be assembled to submersible electric motors according to the normative NEMA standard.
- Flow body, diffusers, impeller and suction bracket in cast iron G25 of high strength.
- Suction grid, cable protection and stainless steel coupling.
- Bushing bearings and wear rings in anti-sand rubber.
- Shaft in C40 steel with hard Chrome coating.
- Maximum temperature of the liquid to be pumped: 25°C.
- Maximum quantity of sand present in the water: 50g/m3.
- Maximum closed-passage operating time: 4min.
- Maximum pressure in varied movement: 40 BAR.
- Direction of rotation: anti-clockwise, seen from delivery orifice.