– Cover: Cast iron EN GJL 200 (UNI EN 1561).
– Pump body: Cast iron EN GJL 200 (UNI EN 1561).
– Strainer: Anticorodal aluminium alloy.
– Impeller: Cast iron EN GJL 200 (UNI EN 1561).
– Seal motor side: Seal ring.
– Mechanical seal pump side: Steatite/Graphite.
– Stator housing: Stainless steel AISI 304.
– Motor shaft: Stainless steel AISI 416.
– Bolts and nuts: Stainless steel Grade A2.
– Feeding cable: 10 meters type H07RN-F.
Single-phase versions with 3G1mm² cable and SCHUKO plug (CEE 7/VII).
Three-phase versions with 4G1mm² cable.
– Max. temperature of the liquid pumped: +40°C.
– pH of the liquid pumped: 6÷10.
– Max. immersion depth: 5m.
– Density of the pumped liquid: 1,0 kg/dm³.
– Min. immersion for continuos service: 266mm.
– Free passage: 8mm.
– Max. number starts/hour: 20.
– Acoustic pressure level issued: <70dB(A). - The electric motor is asynchronous 2 poles with squirrel cage rotor in oil bath. - Class of insulation F, Protection degree IP68. - Single-phase built-in overheating protection and float switch. - Single-phase voltage: 230V/50Hz ±6%. - Three-phase voltages: 230V-400V/50Hz ±10%. - Other voltages on request. - With food grade white oil on request. - Mechanical seal in Silicon Carbide (SiC/SiC) on request.
Download the complete catalogue in PDF
Most of our customers prefer to browse through the complete catalog. Get it now in PDF in your e-mail.